How do I pay my rent?
Paying rent and service charges is important!
- you can pay in cash or by cheque at:
- Cynon Taf's Office
- any Post Office
- any PayPoint Outlet
- If you wish to pay online you can visit the allpay website by clicking this link https://www.allpayments.net/allpayments/Signin.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fallpayments
- you can pay by Bank Standing Order
- you can pay by text. You firstly have to register your details on the Allpay webiste and it's as simple as sending a text after that. The website address to register is https://www.allpayments.net/textpay/login.aspx.
you can make an online claim for Housing Benefit here; https://rhonddaclaims.teamnetsol.com/index.jsp
If You Have Difficulty Paying...
- contact your Rent Officer immediately on 01443 743200
- they will try to work out the reasons for your problems
- help in any way they can
- advise you on benefits that may be available
- agree a method of payment to reduce any debt
Remember - We will always try to help you overcome your difficulties, however, if you fail to co-operate, in a repayment plan, we will have no alternative but to seek an order in the County Court.
Warning! If you are in default of a Court Order we will have no alternative but to repossess your home.