Moving into your new home

You Must Contact:

  • Gas, Water and Electricity Suppliers;
  • Department of Work and Pensions (if you are claiming benefit)
  • Housing Benefit Department;
  • A Doctor in your Area (to register)
  • Local Schools (if you have children of school age)
  • TV Licence

You Need to Locate:

  • the main water stop valve
  • the gas supply isolation valve
  • the electricity trip switch

If you have problems with the above simply call your Housing Officer.

By using this site, you accept its use of cookies | Tell me more | I understand & accept, don't display this message again