Keeping you safe in your home
It’s worrying times for all of us, but we need to work with you to make sure that you are safe in your home ♥️
Guidelines are below about how we can safely get emergency repairs or gas servicing done in your home 🏡
Our contractor will call you ahead of any visit to check if you or any of your household have symptoms of Covid-19 📞
- a new continuous cough
- a fever
- anosmia - loss or change to sense of smell or taste
If you do, and are self-isolating, there are still things we can do to make sure emergency repairs or health and safety work is done safely – by keeping contact between your household and the contractor to a minimum ⬇️
Our contractor will ...
• text or telephone you to let you know they are on their way and when they arrive outside your home
With your co-operation...
• we will let you know when they are coming by texting or phoning you
• when the contractor arrives please open the front door and move into another room, where the contractor is not working.
• please ask your family to do the same
• when the repair is completed the contractor will clean the work area and leave you with any necessary paperwork for you to review
• they will also text or telephone you to say that they have completed the repair when they are outside your home