Complaints Procedure

If you are unhappy with a service you have received from Cynon Taf Community Housing Group, please let us know and we will do what we can to put things right.

If you contact us to report a problem, our staff members will do their best to resolve your complaint there and then.

You can also raise a formal complaint if you feel that we have not resolved your concern, or you would like the matter to be taken though our formal complaints procedure.

You can do this by contacting us and letting any staff member know that you would like to raise a formal complaint.

  • Use the contact form on our website, available here
  • Call us on 0345 260 2633
  • E-mail us at:
  • Write to us: at Cynon Taf Community Housing Group, Navigation Park, Abercynon, CF45 4SN

We will then be in touch to investigate and resolve your concerns.

If you would like a copy of our Complaints Policy, please let us know and we will provide this to you. You can also access the policy here.

You also have the option to submit your complaint to the Public Services Ombudsman for Wales. However, we would welcome the opportunity to resolve your concerns first. To access this service: